3 Highly Efficient, Non-Invasive Body Contouring Treatments That WorkJuly 30, 2014
Have you recently lost a lot of weight and your skin is sagging?
While you get the appreciation and positive thoughts of those around you for losing so much weight (and our appreciation too!), that sagging skin can be – if not unaesthetic – really uncomfortable.
Luckily for you, body contouring can bring your body back into shape. And don’t worry, body contouring in Sydney is available to you and it is not an invasive procedure; on the contrary, non-surgical body contouring is a rapidly growing field in Sydney and throughout Australia.
Here are the top 3 body contouring treatments you can get at our clinic to get rid of sagging skin and unwanted fat deposits:
What areas of your body do you want to treat? Is it the skin on your face or your belly?
If so, thermage might be the body contouring treatment you need. It is recommended for various areas on your face, but it can also deal with the loose skin on your upper arms and even the “baggy” knees!
Click here to find out more about this body contouring treatment in Sydney at Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia.
2. SkinTight with Ultrasound
Ultrasound is one of the top non-invasive body-contouring treatments that are currently available on the market.
The 5 body contouring treatments are:
- Laser therapy – Ours is Pastelle Laser
- Cryolipolysis (also known as CoolSculpting, and available at our clinic)
- Radiofrequency energy – you’ve just read about it, it is Thermage
- Suction massage, also known as Cupping – our clinic offers an alternative to this treatment called UltraShape, a vacuum-assisted radio-frequency treatment
- Ultrasound – available at our clinic as SkinTight with Ultrasound
One of our patients’ favorite body contouring treatments, it is the kind of treatment that gets you visible results from a single session. This is also a non-invasive treatment, using deep heat energy for a strengthening effect.
More about SkinTight here.
So tell us…
- Have you used any body contouring treatments in Sydney? What results did you get?
- What do you think of the body contouring options we’ve just presented? Would you try one?
- Are you thinking about getting a body contouring treatment but are unsure which one is the best for you? Click here so we can help you.