Vitamin ABC Repair Serum
Skin Type: Normal/ Sun damaged/ Sensitive/ Inflamed.
Benefits: Potent combination of vitamins A, B, C & anti-inflammatories calm skin, instigate epidermal remodelling, stimulates collagen production & breaks down scar tissue. Graduate to this ultra-potent vitamin A formula after level 1.
Application: Apply 1 pump to clean skin after cleansing before the moisturiser, massage in morning & night. Can be mixed with other serums.
- Retinaldehyde 1% – Physiologically alters damaged DNA allowing new cells to replicate in a healthier state. Normalises hyperkeratinisation reducing congestion in acne and rosacea sufferers. Provides new collagen formation at 3 months creating volume in dermal tissue. Rebuilds damage to structural fibres plumping scar tissue and lines. Compresses distended vessels reducing visibility of damaged vascular network. Normalises over-active melanocytes minimising hyperpigmentation. Regulates sebaceous activity, reducing oil output.
- Niacinamide 3% (Vitamin B3) – Provides antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties. Improves epidermal barrier function reducing sensitivity & inhibits skin pigmentation. Regulates overactive sebaceous activity restoring hydration levels & acts as a delivery mechanism for other nutrients.
- Hyaluronic Acid – A natural moisturising factor that attracts & binds up to 1000 times its own weight in moisture. Plumps surface tissue to alleviate dry, thinning skin. Assists wound healing & repairs barrier function. Inhibits Trans Epidermal Water Loss.
- Willow Herb (Epilobium Angustifolium) – Acts as a natural analgesic, mimicking cortisone to soothe irritation. Effective antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial & antioxidant.
- Symwhite (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) – One of the most powerful tyrosinase inhibitors. Studies found that 90% of testers reported fading within 28 days.
CoQ10 – Aids cell repair & keeping cells healthy. Also a potent antioxidant, it neutralises harmful free radicals, preventing premature ageing.
- Beta Glucan – Provides potent wound healing ability.
- L-Carnitine – Increases skin cell turnover, aids moisture levels & has an exfoliating effect.
- Aloe – A potent anti-inflammatory with wound healing properties.
- Sodium PCA– Provides long term correction to dehydration.
- Helioguard 365 (Red Algae extract) Safeguards skin against photo-ageing, working synergistically with Retinaldehyde & reduces skin damaging antagonists with extended free-radical exposure.