Skin type: All
Benefits: Immediately calms inflamed & irritated skin. Instant cooling sensation soothes pain receptors. The perfect aloe based silky gel treatment for post procedure.
Application: Apply 1-2 pumps after cleansing & serum in the morning & night. Heavier moisturising agents and sunblock’s can be applied over the gel. Can be re-applied throughout the day.
Cautions: Avoid getting the product in the eyes
- Hyaluronic Acid – Increases moisture retention & promotes wound healing.
- Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8) – An amino-peptide that soothes & strengthens skin.
- Zinc – Plays a role in the synthesis of DNA.
- Magnesium – Encourages protein synthesis & phosphates transfer.
- Copper – Encourages synthesis of ATP, keratin and collagen, augments auto-debridement during the wound healing process. Combats ageing by stimulating reversal of damaged collagen matrix.
- Aloe, Seabuckthorn & Cucumber Seed Oils – Provide an anti-inflammatory effect.
SKINFIT Be Calm – Soothing Aloe Mask ingredients
Purified Water, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Seabuckthorn Oil, Cucumber Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Disodium EDTA: Essential Oils – Chamomile Flower Co2 & Mint.
SKINFIT is Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia’s signature skincare range.
Dr Garry Cussell introduced SKINFIT medical skin care to Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia after 20 years of listening to what you, his patients wanted.
Developed in Australia, the SKINFIT range of medical skincare is designed to treat inflammatory skin conditions chronically seen in this country. Cutting edge, biomimetic formulae are utilised to resurrect healthy skin function.
Prescription skin care for:
Dry & Dehydrated Skin
Oily, Acne & Blemished Skin
SKINFIT is free from potentially harmful ingredients Sulphates, Parabens, Lanolin, Mineral oil, Artificial colours, Artificial fragrances, SLS and Petrochemicals – it has not been tested on animals.